Saturday, May 3, 2008

2002 Renault Clio V6 from UK and Ireland - Comments

Well, I have owned this car for 6 months now and knew that I would have to own one of these awesome V6 powered Clio's from the first moment I saw this creation reviewed in EVO magazine.

I took my time reading many reviews to find out if there were any 'bad' points about owning this car! I repeatedly read about the terrible 'fish tail' like handling, if pressed too hard into a sharp bend and its lack of power for a £26k 3LTR sports car. And the poor fuel consumption! (Which is true, if you intend on using the best fuel, Shell Optimax! But well worth every penny)

I read one review that said that it was a nightmare to check the oil level? And slated this on the Clio V6. But, he failed to realise that the oil level is electronically displayed on the dash if he bothered to read the user manual! (Along with the trip computer)

Well, apart from your chin hitting the floor when you first see this car in the metal, and not just from a magazine picture it will bring a whole knew experience to any sports car enthusiast! You will feel a tingle in your stomach just at the sight of it!

From the first moment I turned the key and heard the beautiful sound of this 3ltr V6 supercar I knew I had made the right choice! It made you feel like you were sitting in a much larger beast...



Read More

No comments: